Miss G's Sneak Peek

A few months ago I had the fun-loving Miss G come in for a boudoir session! She gave her session as a gift to her boyfriend, but I ran into her a few weeks ago and heard that they are no longer together. I asked her what she did with her photos, to which she laughed and told me that she looks at her photos almost every day, and they give her a confidence boost every single time she sees them! She is so happy she did the session, and it empowered her to be the strong, and independent gal that she is! 

Here's a sneak peek of the fun we had together, enjoy!





Thinking of doing your own boudoir session? Contact me HERE to start planning the boudoir session of your dreams!

Subscribe to my blog to get updates, boudoir tips and tricks for your session, and more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About