Miss J's Boudoir | Boudoir Studio Lethbridge Alberta

Hey Ladies! Sorry it's been so quiet around here, I've just been so busy in the studio that I haven't been able to post on the blog in a while! You can always keep up with all the action over at my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/katiepaharaphotographyboudoir - I'm always posting new & exciting things to my page! I know it's been FOREVER since you've seen a sneak peek, I bet you're so excited to see how things are going in the new studio space! 

Well I've got a lovely sneak peek up today of the gorgeous Miss J! I'm considering switching up my sneak peeks to include a video instead of writing out my blog posts - what do you think? Leave a comment or send me an email if you'd prefer to see video as opposed to reading my blog! Huge thank you to the amazing Chelsey Auer for this gorgeous hair & make-up! Enjoy!








Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek! Considering doing your own session? Contact me today for more details! 


1 comments:

  1. I never do blog comments but I just had to say I am so excited to see a new one of your blog posts! I have read them all and they really inspire me. I am going to book a session with you when I hit my weight loss goal, only 17 more lbs to go. Your studio looks great btw!

    I think video sneak peeks are a great idea... as long as they aren't slideshow-style videos that scroll through still photos like at a wedding, those are unbearable to sit through lol.

    Maybe posts with sneak peek video in-session followed by finished photos of that session would be fun, kinda like a multimedia before-and-after? Although honestly I love your sneak peek posts as-is. Hope that helps hun!

    And also I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you for sharing the beautiful confidence-building art you create. And I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with self-image issues that finds solice and hope in your blog posts. It really almost feels as if the bravery of these women becomes my own. Your work here has made a genuinely substantial positive difference in this young mother's life. Thank you, Katie! Can't wait to see more of your inspiring work on here soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

About