Miss H's Country Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Sometimes a client has a theme in mind, something dear to them, or their honey's hearts, and they want to emulate that in their images! Miss H's session was all about getting back to those down home country roots! Love the plaid and the cowboy boots! Her positive attitude was absolutely contagious throughout her session, and we really bonded over our shared pasts. I am honestly so grateful to get to know Miss H, she is truly a gem of a woman, and my life is a little better for knowing her :) I love when I get to meet people who make me feel that way, and who are so genuinely kind that you can't help but want to give them a hug! Miss H, you rocked your boudoir session, and you're rocking your life girl, I'm so proud of you and all you've done and accomplished!! Hair & Make-up by the incredible Katt Panic Makeup Artistry! 






Have you ever thought about doing a boudoir session? Contact me today for more details and to start planning your session!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About