Miss C's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Today I realized that this, shooting boudoir, really is my job! I really do get to photograph women on an (almost) daily basis, get to learn their stories and get to show to them how beautiful they really are. I get to reveal to them how they look through the world's lens, and what an amazing and empowering job that is! Every boudoir session is an adventure, and I love working with women of all shapes and sizes to bring out the absolute most gorgeous sides of them. Miss C reminded me why I love my job so much with her session, she is as daring as they come, but a total sweetheart at the same time! I absolutely love being able to show to her the soft sides of herself, while still keeping true to her edgy and intense look! Miss C you rock!  

Boudoir Photography

Boudoir Photography

Boudoir Photography

Hair & Make-up by the lovely Katt Panic

If you'd like to book a boudoir session please email me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more information :)

Contact us today for a free boudoir session here!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About