Casting Call! Help me show off the new studio!

Hello ladies of Southern Alberta, I want you! 
The poster below explains a little bit about what I'm looking for:


I am looking for some models to help me show off my new studio space! You must be over 18 years of age and willing to sign a model release form. You will not require any previous experience modelling as I am looking for real women, and if you don't fit the typical "model" build that is quite alright! You will not be asked to do any nude work, the age stipulation is because of the sensitive nature of boudoir photography in general.  

You will be required to provide your own lingerie (for hygienic reasons) and will have the option of having the lovely Katt Panic do your hair & make-up at a discounted rate. You will also have the option to purchase any photographs from your session at a discounted rate for being a model!

If this sounds like something you'd like to do or know of any women who would be interested in this, please email me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com along with a headshot of yourself and why you would like to model for Katie Pahara Photography.

Cheers!

Katie 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About