Bohemian Boudior Model Call

Hey ladies I'm having a Bohemian Boudoir Model Call! What does that mean? I'm looking for a few women to help me show off my new bohemian styled boudoir shoots. This is for you if:

- You've always wanted to do a boudoir session, but you've been too nervous

- You wanted a reason to do a session, but didn't have one before

- You like the soft, sensual side of boudoir and want a session that reflects your femininity & puts the emphasis on all the details of your session, from your shoes to your finger tips

You don't need to be a model, in fact I am looking for regular, every day women! All my models are usually women aged 24-60, they're moms & grandmoms, they raise families, work, have fun, and just live their lives to the fullest! My models are women who want to see themselves in a new light, want to reward themselves, and want to have a fun day to pamper themselves!

What I require from you:

- You will need to sign a model release that allows me to show your photos online including Facebook, my website, my blog, and other social media outlets

- You will need to write a paragraph or two (or more, if you like writing) about your experience during your session

- You will need to provide your own outfits, but will be provided with a complimentary beauty guide on what to bring, how to dress for your body type, different types of lingerie, and all the different types of props you can bring

What your modelling session includes:

- Complimentary boudoir session
- Complimentary hair & make-up from Katt Panic Makeup Artistry
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Complimentary Beauty Guide
- My guidance into all the poses (you don't need to prepare any poses whatsoever)
- Same day viewing
- Special Model Call Packages

If this sounds like something you would be interested in participating in, please contact me today [HERE] or email me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com with your headshot, and a short write-up of why you'd like to model. Please share this post with others who you think would be interested in doing a boudoir session, thanks and I hope to talk with you soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About