Miss D's Boudoir Session, Lethbridge, AB

Today I am going to post one of my favorite young women from 2014 that I had the pleasure of photographing. This young womans story is absolutely inspirational, and everyone who knows her will agree. She has overcome such incredible struggles to be who she is today, and I feel like my life is better just for knowing her.

When she initially contacted me to do a boudoir session she was very nervous, but we instantly connected. She began to tell me about the challenges she faces on a daily basis and I knew right then and there that I this was going to be a very special boudoir session.

I don't want to reveal too much to protect her privacy, but I will just say how proud I am of her and the woman she is! Miss D you are a brave, strong, independent, and hilarious young woman! 

Hair & Make-up by H.E.R. Beauty by Jill 

"I just wanted to say thank you !! I never felt so good about myself until I saw my photos today.  You made me feel like we were just old friends having fun . I felt so comfortable with you. Thanks a bunch !!" - Miss D


Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Boudoir Photography LethbridgeBoudoir Photography Lethbridge

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge


Boudoir Photography Lethbridge


Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

If you'd like your own boudoir session we have an incredible Valentine's Day special going on! Contact us today for more information! We also have an amazing giveaway going on on our Facebook Page, go check it out to win a $100 gift certificate towards a session plus an amazing giveaway from Katt Panic Makeup Artistry and The Body Shop!  
If you leave a comment on the blog or on this Valentine's Day image on our Facebook page, you can receive an ADDITIONAL entry into the draw! Good luck!

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) it's amazing how something like boudoir photography can help with something like self esteem and so many other issues we women face on a daily basis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lia,

      Thanks for your comment - I totally agree, it really is the ultimate confidence booster! It's incredible the things we face as women and the hardships we all go through, we have to stick together to get through them!

      Cheers,

      Katie!

      Delete
  2. So amazing how you can capture so much beauty and allure in all your models. You have a fabulous job Katie and even more fabulous models ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francis,

      Thanks for your comment - and your kind words! Miss D is a real woman, although she looks like a super model, she's just a fabulous small town gal! I very rarely shoot models actually! I do love my job though, every minute of it!

      Cheers,

      Katie

      Delete
  3. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Brisbane Boudoir Photography

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

About