A Super Sneak Peek Featuring Miss D & Miss J!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've last posted a blog, or uploaded a sneak peek for you guys! With the holiday season being so busy (we went to Vegas, visited with family, had a sick dog, we were sick, dog was sick again, went to Calgary, there will be a blog post coming, I can feel it) and so many lovely ladies wanting to keep their photos private until after Christmas, I didn't get a chance to show you all what we've been up to over at the studio. 

I'm exhausted from the first day back and still recovering from a cold, so I'll keep it short & sweet: feast your eyes on these gorgeous gals! And remember, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, contact us today if you're interested in doing a session!

 As always hair & make-up by the amazing Katt Panic Makeup Artistry ! 

The incredibly gorgeous Miss D! This sneak peek shows you how far behind I am on sneak peeks, these are from the old studio space! Nonetheless she's absolutely gorgeous, I love that she brought roses to her session and we could use them. Hello beautiful! 






The fabulously beautiful Miss J! She was such a sweetheart to photograph, she had an unbelievably sassy side, and she kept me laughing the whole time! Plus she brought Christmas lights & a cute santa outfit to her session, so adorable!! Love it! 





And remember ladies...if you've been thinking of booking a session, get in before February 6 to get your photos in time for Valentine's Day and give him and yourself the best gift ever!


P.S. Stay tuned for tomorrow's sneak peek... girls with...guns! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About