Miss K's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Today I am featuring the gorgeous Miss K! She's incredibly beautiful, and she had a great time doing her boudoir session. Let her tell you in her own words! Hair & Make-up by the crazy talented Katt Panic Makeup Artist!

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

"I had never thought that I could do a boudoir session.  I have always been self-conscious of myself since I was a teenager.  In the last number of years I have gone through a lot of rebuilding to re-love myself again after a messy breakup.  As a mother of two (giving birth to my youngest 9 short months ago) I felt like I had sunk into a “mommy rut” and wanted to do something special for my Husband for our wedding anniversary that was quickly approaching.  That’s when I came across Katie’s Facebook page! A friend of mine had done a session with Katie and I was extremely impressed by one of the pictures she had posted. I thought “why can’t I do that?”… And why not?  It took me a few months to finally get up the courage to actually book a session.  This was the best decision I have made!
Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta
The first time I met Katie it was two weeks after I finally decided to get the courage to do a boudoir session.  We had talked on the phone going through what I could expect but that pales in comparison to meeting in person.  The day I went to meet Katie I was shaking like a leaf (and I wasn’t even getting the pictures done for another TWO months!).  As soon as I walked in Katie gave me her winning smile and welcomed me as if I had known her for years.  After meeting in person I really thought that yes, I can do this and I am going to be doing this!  My confidence boosted even after a short 5 minute meeting.  
Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta
Fast forward two months… the night before my session I was anxious like a child waiting for Christmas morning.  My bags were packed and sitting by the front door, nails on point, but I couldn’t wait until the morning of to get pampered by Katt Panic.  Katt is an AMAZING hair and makeup artist!  She was able to find the cheekbones I never knew I had and helped give me confidence that I could pull off a rocking red lip color! After many laughs it was time to get my pictures taken.  
Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta
Any anxiety I had about getting pictures done wearing next to nothing went right out of the window.  This whole experience was a blast and I felt at ease during the whole experience.  Once I got to see the pictures I was nearly floored by how lovely and tasteful they were.  Katie is a master of her craft and I truly look forward to doing this again." - Miss K
Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Thank you so much Miss K for writing such a lovely review of your experience! I absolutely love hearing what my clients have to say, and I love being apart of their journey of self-discovery, self-love, and self-empowerment! If you'd like to rediscover your beauty, contact me today at kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About