Win a free 8x10 Print from your Boudoir Session!

I have lots of ladies asking me what a boudoir session is like - and who better to tell them then clients who have experienced a boudoir session already! 

Email me a review of your experience or post to my facebook wall under the "recommendations tab" and I will enter your name into a draw to win a free 8x10 print of your choice from your session! Please have your reviews in by June 15, 2013 as I will be drawing the lucky winner that evening!!


*This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook. Please note, by entering this contest you agree to your review being used promotionally on Katie Pahara Photography's websites, facebook pages, and in any other way deemed appropriate by Katie Pahara Photography. Thank you for your reviews and good luck! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About