Miss C's Sneak Peek! Plus Eeek Christmas Party!!


Oh my gosh it's been forever since I've posted a sneak peek. It's not because we haven't been working, we've been working harder than ever! Let me update you on what's new at the studio & in my life:

1. I posted a "vlog" which I absolutely loved doing, then I got hit in the face with a softball and killed my front tooth (ouch!) so I haven't wanted to show it off during the repair & healing process!
I promise more blogs are on the way, they're so much fun!!

2. I've been shooting so much, it's been at least 2-3 ladies per week since January, oh my gosh!

3. We've gotten busy enough to hire an assistant, yay! I will post a special blog about how great she is soon!

4. We have our Christmas Party coming up (tomorrow!!) and have been planning like crazy for it. Are you coming? We'd love to see you, it's tomorrow November 25, from 6-9PM at the studio located at 505 7 Street South! Across from the Lethbridge Herald and above Angels Touch Salon! Katt will be doing make up lessons, Colors will be doing mini hair make-overs, DL, our favourite card reader will be there telling your future in your cards, plus we have so many amazing vendors selling things you just can't find anywhere else!! 

PLUS I'll be offering amazing boudoir deals, you do not want to miss out on them! If you've been thinking of booking a session, come check out the studio tomorrow and hear what they're all about. 

Anyways, here's one of many sneak peeks to come, hope you enjoy the gorgeous Miss C!! What a bombshell!!
Hair & Make-up by the rock star Katt Panic Makeup Artistry

boudoir photography lethbridgeboudoir photography lethbridge

boudoir photography lethbridgeboudoir photography lethbridge

boudoir photography lethbridgeboudoir photography lethbridge

I love these black strappy tights, they're from Sexxxy Kitty if you want a pair for your boudoir session!

boudoir photography lethbridge

Amazing! Black gloves can really dress up an outfit and add some intrigue to your images!

boudoir photography lethbridge

boudoir photography lethbridge

Thinking of doing a boudoir session for that special someone in your life? Personalize it with touches that mean something to them, like a jersey from their fav sports team! Too cute!!

If you'd like more details or to book your own boudoir session please contact me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com :) Talk soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About