Miss K's Boudoir & A Sweet Deal with Lash Boutique!

Hey folks! Have a look at the drop dead gorgeous Miss K! I loved having her in the studio, she was hilarious and we pretty much just laughed through her whole entire session! Also, I've got some big news on a sweet deal for all you new boudie gals! Read on for more details!

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

I am super excited to announce that I have partnered up with Lash Boutique on 2nd Ave S to offer all my new boudie clients two incredible deals:

1.) Book a session with me and receive a 20% DISCOUNT on eyelash extensions!

and….
Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

 2.) Receive a 10% DISCOUNT on all waxing services! 

Hello sweet deals! If you'd like to take advantage of these great offers simply book a session with me and I will send you all the details!

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

A big thank you to the amazing Katt Panic for providing hair & make-up for Miss K's shoot! 
Email me today at kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more information and to book your session today!

Contact us today for a free boudoir session here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About